• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Ale_dA_2005 (aka Mortal_Engineer)’s Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortal_Engineer

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
When did you join?

24th April 2020

What is your rank currently?

Commoner, working on a big project led by Llama in free build, currently planning and designing a lot of things, gradually working towards applying for Artist.

Why do you want this badge?

The amount of times I have seen Adventurers bored and saying that this server sucks is unbelievable. When I first joined I was lucky enough to be offered to join tours, mini games and PvP, and I feel that these things are often what keep people on the server; this kind, welcoming community who are always willing to help out and always do nice things for other people. As such, I feel like I want to maintain this kind community and grow it as well, and hosting Minigames in my opinion is one of the ways to do that.

Secondly, as a builder, sometimes after placing about a gajillion grass blocks, I feel like I need a break, and Minigames for me are a great way to just wind down and to break up what I am doing, and many others working on various projects feel that way too. We don’t want people to be burned out, and providing a place for some light entertainment is appreciated by all.

And lastly, It’s really fun!

2020-05-30_13.22.52.png

Notice the Adventurer Chabanboi Complaining about Boredom.

You will probably not find him on the server today.

Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, so you get a feeling of how to do stuff.

You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames.
If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.