• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

~An old friend~

BRASHEXODUS

Yellow Flower Puncher
Credits
XP
*opens Door, birds chirping outside.
floor creaks as i walk on the stained wooden floors. "I'm Home."
As you all know of my departure from this server was severely untimely and immature on my behalf sadly each and everyday i wanted to join but was constantly in fear of ridicule. but now i set my bags down and want to contribute the idea of importing many more of my custom textures to those who would want to see. miss you all and ill see you all soon :) -BRASHEXODUS

welcome back to both you Brash and scoob as well, also scoob I hear congrats are in order? family has increased again?

Also, since I'm here I might as well just hijack this thread to say this:

I'm very sorry for my sudden disappearance way back when. I had my hands on several different resource projects, and I'm sure it left you guys in a bit of a bind when I up and went MIA and abandoned those projects without warning.

For a bit of explanation: the last few years have been quite the journey. My wife had been struggling with acute anxiety and panic attacks, and both of us were dealing with depression related to a few different things. Throw in a second child, and you can see how the demands of home life ramped up exponentially. I made the decision to cut out things that were stealing time from my family so that I could focus on our emotional and spiritual health and get us back on track. At the time, that included MCME, and I had to do it cold-turkey.

Fast forward to now, we're doing so much better, our 3 kids are amazing, and we are living with a renewed joy and sense of blessing. So I thought it would be appropriate for me to come back and check on how things were going here.

I can't promise that I'm back for good, but I'm at least free to hang about every now and again. It still blows me away what this community has been able to accomplish, and I'm happy to have been a part of it.

See ya 'round!

-Scoobs

Also, since I'm here I might as well just hijack this thread to say this:

I'm very sorry for my sudden disappearance way back when. I had my hands on several different resource projects, and I'm sure it left you guys in a bit of a bind when I up and went MIA and abandoned those projects without warning.

For a bit of explanation: the last few years have been quite the journey. My wife had been struggling with acute anxiety and panic attacks, and both of us were dealing with depression related to a few different things. Throw in a second child, and you can see how the demands of home life ramped up exponentially. I made the decision to cut out things that were stealing time from my family so that I could focus on our emotional and spiritual health and get us back on track. At the time, that included MCME, and I had to do it cold-turkey.

Fast forward to now, we're doing so much better, our 3 kids are amazing, and we are living with a renewed joy and sense of blessing. So I thought it would be appropriate for me to come back and check on how things were going here.

I can't promise that I'm back for good, but I'm at least free to hang about every now and again. It still blows me away what this community has been able to accomplish, and I'm happy to have been a part of it.

See ya 'round!

-Scoobs
We love you scoobs, glad to hear you are doing better and we will welcome you back as if you never left ;)