• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

an unusual post, but i wouldn't know where else to put it! thank you all!

JCHorsky

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
hello! i imagine nobody knows me now because i didn't really do anything for MCME, but MCME did a lot for me!

Basically, i am trans male, and this server actually helped me transition and give me a safe space, even when i didn't know it. even when i was very young, i always thought of myself as a boy and used male pronouns to refer to myself in my head - no one told me that wasn't normal for a girl, so i never thought anything was off. when i was 11, i joined MCME, and while that changed a lot for me (not to get sentimental haha) , people assumed i was male right off the bat, and *for some reason* i never corrected them. for about a year, was referred to as a boy whenever i got home from school, and got a lot of comfort from it. i never thought it was weird, no one told me. after a long while, about a year ago, i came out as openly trans, and i'm far more happy.

i remember how much you all helped me to realise who i am! thank you, and sorry if this post is out of the norm or shouldn't be here - i just didn't know where else to put it.

hello! i imagine nobody knows me now because i didn't really do anything for MCME, but MCME did a lot for me!

Basically, i am trans male, and this server actually helped me transition and give me a safe space, even when i didn't know it. even when i was very young, i always thought of myself as a boy and used male pronouns to refer to myself in my head - no one told me that wasn't normal for a girl, so i never thought anything was off. when i was 11, i joined MCME, and while that changed a lot for me (not to get sentimental haha) , people assumed i was male right off the bat, and *for some reason* i never corrected them. for about a year, was referred to as a boy whenever i got home from school, and got a lot of comfort from it. i never thought it was weird, no one told me. after a long while, about a year ago, i came out as openly trans, and i'm far more happy.

i remember how much you all helped me to realise who i am! thank you, and sorry if this post is out of the norm or shouldn't be here - i just didn't know where else to put it.
MCME was actually the start of my transness too! I’m so happy that you managed to find yourself, you absolutely deserve to be happy