• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Andrewpioneer's Unrestricted World Edit Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andrewpioneer

Expert Stream Digger
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
  • When did you join?
March 26, 2017
  • What rank are you currently and approximately how long have you had the rank?
I currently hold the rank of foreman and have held that position since around the 9th of February, 2019.
  • How experienced are you in FAWE?
I am very familiar with the plugin and have been using it for the past three years, both on mcme for a handful of months now, aswell as on private servers for a few years.
  • Will you need instructions in using worldedit once you have the badge?
No I shouldn't need help
  • Why do you need this badge?
to alleviate current copy/paste restraints, to be able to use tool binding and replace near to experiment more with palettes in my projects.
  • What does 'mature and responsible use of the badge' mean to you?
Mature and responsible use of this badge means to understand the plugins responsible limits and to not abuse it. With lag generation being of chief concern it is important for users to acknowledge when some functions are too taxing and when to accomplish said goals via smaller functions or through an alternate medium.

Status
Not open for further replies.