• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Anime

Uh... i wont type whole list of animes i watched because:
a) i dont remember all
b) it would be definitely above 200-300 lol

I will just recomend some titles from this season:
No Game No Life - action/fantasy/comedy
Gokukoku no Brynhildr - action/drama/scifi/semi-horror
Black Bullet - post-apo/sci-fi/action
Dragon Ball Kai - Majin Bu saga
Bokura wa Minna Kawaisou - comedy/romance
Akuma no Riddle - action
Mekakucity Actors - rly interesting art here - drama
Hitsugi no Chaika - drama/action
Selector Infected Wixoss - may be about magic cards but its deeply psycological and dark
Ryuugajou Nanana no Maizoukin - comedy/secrets

There are few more i am following atm but i don't rly feel like recomending them yet :p.

I'm currently watching One Piece and Attack on Titan and I realy do recommend Attack on Titan to everyone.
One Piece if you have a lot of time cause there are currently 647 episodes.

I've only watched a few:
Baccano
Steins Gate
Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood (I'm in the middle of it right now.)
Attack on Titan (Only up to like, episode 10 or something.)

Just finished season 1 of Fairy Tail. 12/10 A++ definitely recommend watching.

EDIT: Might as well add in a list of all the anime I've watched (which isn't much).

Sailor Moon
Pokémon
Yu-gi-oh!
Digimon (this and the previous three when I was a child)
Black Butler
Fairy Tail
Blue Exorcist (currently watching)
Sword Art Online
Attack on Titan
Inuyasha (not much of it, though. Watched at a friend's house)
Ouran High School Host Club (call it yaoi all you want, but Haruhi is a girl. Also, it's in white because this isn't allowed to be on the list?)

Can't really think of any others. Like I said, haven't watched a lot.

Last edited:
I haven't seen too many, but these are the one's I have seen I would recommend:

Attack on Titan
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (probably my all time favorite, definitely check it out)
Fate/Zero
Elfen Lied (very gory & mature content, but a very good short anime)
Code Geass
Death Note (one of my other favorites)
Evangelion
Baccano

You could also check out the big three Bleach, One Piece, and Naruto if you are new to anime. They are pretty good and entertaining, but there are a lot of anime out there that are much better, for example everything in my list above. Fairy Tail is also included with those big three, however I really did not like it. There was a lot of repetitive animation for attacks and the way characters announced names for each attack they did was extremely cheesy. I couldn't watch it too much, but it could be worth checking out if you like the other big three I listed.

Not a huge Anime fan, but the few ones I would recommend are:

Attack on Titan (Just watch it, it's like Game of Thrones but in cartoon form)

Avatar: The Last Airbender (Whilst not really an Anime, I still put it on this list. It is the best kids cartoon series EVER made (My favourite) but still easily watchable for adults. It may seems childish at first but don't be put off (it gets more mature); it's story is amazing, it sticks to its morals and it's characters are some of the best in the Cartoon/Anime world. (Plus Bending is awesome!) Just watch it, it's like cactus juice, it's the quenchiest.

Legend of Korra (The sequel to Avatar: The Last Airbender. Not as mind blowing but still awesome (it's more adult). If you enjoyed Aang's story then give this a go for sure (people give it too much grief))

Code Geass (Another very cool series with a very strong plot, set in an alternative version of history (When will they make series 3!?) Hail the Britannian Empire!)

Death Note (Ahhh Death Note. I'm sure most of you know what this is by now (I actually read the Manga and didn't watch the show but I hear the series is just as brilliant) Anyone got apples?

I've watched others but these are the ones I would recommend. The best thing about all those is they don't take long to watch. Attack on Titan for example only has one series out currently. When someone tells me to watch a series, and I find out its on its 9th season or something is a huge pain in the arse and really puts me of. But all of these are easy to watch and short!

Last edited:
So i took all your advice and watched Attack on Titan. That was on Thursday. I'm done now. I don't know what to do with my life.
(not like i did before)

tumblr_n74tmqb4r71s7rna0o1_500.gif

Seriously the only good show this season

Hey I
For the people who like anime, here you can post any anime or manga you like and stuff. Don't know if there was one before, but it comes to my attention that many people on MCME watch and/or read manga or anime.

Rules: No hentai or yao'ai or yuri stuff,
Use common sense
Try not to spoil the manga/anime
Here is my favorite to start Attack on titan, (Shingeki no kyojin)
http://www.crunchyroll.com/attack-on-titan/episode-1-to-you-2000-years-in-the-future-the-fall-of-zhiganshina-1-623251 <--- tell me if it doesn't work
Hi I like attack on Titan too I read the ,,comics'' and watch the anime

Now I have an off topic question. How to i get on the server ? How do I get whitelisted .

Just to bring this thread back.
My 3 favorite anime currently (from 1 to 3)

1)Cowboy Bebop

"Enter a world in the distant future, where Bounty Hunters roam the solar system. Spike and Jet, bounty hunting partners, set out on journeys in an ever struggling effort to win bounty rewards to survive.
While traveling, they meet up with other very interesting people. Could Faye, the beautiful and ridiculously poor gambler, Edward, the computer genius, and Ein, the engineered dog be a good addition to the group?"

Don't be fooled by the title, it's not about cowboy like we know them.
Cowboy Bebop is a anime set in the future, and cowboy is a title used for bounty hunters.
It's far out my favorite anime so far, with some very satisfying action sequences, some hidden humor and a bid of drama.
Definitely worth watching! You shouldn't even be reading this....go, watch it!

2)Durarara (Dulalala for the chinese :p)I know, that's rasist...

"In Tokyo's downtown district of Ikebukuro, amidst many strange rumors and warnings of anonymous gangs and dangerous occupants, one urban legend stands out above the rest—the existence of a headless "Black Rider" who is said to be seen driving a jet-black motorcycle through the city streets.
Ryuugamine Mikado has always longed for the excitement of the city life, and an invitation from a childhood friend convinces him to move to Tokyo. Witnessing the Black Rider on his first day in the city, his wishes already seem to have been granted. But as supernatural events begin to occur, ordinary citizens like himself, along with Ikebukuro's most colorful inhabitants, are mixed up in the commotion breaking out in their city."

This anime...well yeah...just great.
Even though the first couple of episodes seem a little "vague", cause there doesn't seem to be a real plot,
if you continue watching, you will find that it actually has a great story. And it will hook you on in a instant.
The anime definitely has its share of action and humor, but I sure does have some interesting characters.

3)Tokyo Ghoul

"The suspense horror/dark fantasy story is set in Tokyo, which is haunted by mysterious "ghouls" who are devouring humans.
People are gripped by the fear of these ghouls whose identities are masked in mystery. An ordinary college student named Kaneki encounters Rize,

a girl who is an avid reader like him, at the café he frequents. Little does he realize that his fate will change overnight. "

Oh man, this anime, it's just awesome and boy that intro, definitely my favorite intro ever!
If you don't mind some weird powers, well go and watch Tokyo Ghoul. The first season is only 12 episodes long, but,
the second season is expected to launch somewhere early 2015

I haven't watched a ton of anime but I've finished Attack on Titan and Fate/Zero. I have also seen a few episodes of Cowboy Bebop and currently I am watching Fate/Stay Night Unlimited Blade Works and Toradora. My favorite show I've watched has got to be Fate/Zero. The premise is really cool and the story overall is just really good.

only one person mentioned cowboy bepop! to reiterate

go watch it!

It is a masterpiece, I've watched naruto, dragonballz, deathnote, clannad, princess mononoke and many more. all good. but nothing and i mean nothing can compare to cowboy bepop. the dub is better than the sub as stated by the creator himself. the soundtrack is
beautiful, every character is interesting even the ones you only see once. each episode is standalone for the majority. every episode is a work of art. and then you hit episode 5, oscar worthy!. There's almost no fan service. it's a mature anime but almost anyone can watch and enjoy and appreciate it. Truly the greatest anime i have every watched.

even if you don't like anime you will still love this

so stop reading and go watch it!

here's one of the beauties of a song included on the anime (epsiode 5)