• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Anyone else getting loads of timeouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luyten

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
Internal Exception: io.netty.handler.timeout.ReadTimeoutException

Getting this loads all of a sudden on freebuild server, wondering if I'm the only one. Literally timing me out every 20 seconds. Did a speedtest and my connection's fine.

Update: Changed to Authentication servers are down error. Is that Mojang being crap?

It's not Mojang. (tested logging in to a few other servers, worked fine) It just seems that the server is running really slow for the time being, as is TS. Will said he was going to call Q, although I haven't seen either of them on since then. Best choice is to sit tight and let Q figure up what the problem is.

edit: TS and Build is back up.

edit edit: I lied.

Last edited:
It's potentially the connection from America to Europe. It's not heard of for that to go down. I can join American Servers, but not European ones.

I'm italian but I can't join the server too

There is a login problem, also ts doesn't work :(

I had a ton earlier, but I thought that was just my wireless being flaky. Maybe I shouldn't have berated it and hurt its feelings.

I messaged Q and tried to get on again that day but failed. He looked at it as it was unusual, so whenever this happens again either tell me or q about it so we can check what the problem might be.

Status
Not open for further replies.