• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Application for Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary_Baggins

Involved Member
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
User name: Gary_Baggins

Time active: 10am ~ midnight daily either on the server or monitoring Discord casually
I use voice chat in Discord daily usually with many people

A guide should be polite and courteous to players, they should be kind, patient and willing to answer any and all questions especially from new members.
A guide should be able to explain things to people whose first language may not be English, my time spent teaching English as a second language in China has showed me how to do this very well.

I know little about the lore of Middle-earth or even the history of MCME but several people have pointed out that I am very good at welcoming newcomers to the server and explaining how things here work including getting them involved with theme builds and informing them of the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.