• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled application for guide

Edwinvelt

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
i wanted to be a guide for a long time. i played this since february 2018. instantly i fell in love with how the world is made and the effort you guys put in to this. i see a lot of abonded servers that have the same intention but just died at some point. this server is really going upwarts and i want to help with that. it would be an honour if i got the job as a guide

greetings from EdwinVelt

It's great to see a person wanting to apply for guide, but it would be even better if you could use the format given here!
Guide Application Format

We're always looking for new guides, but it really helps if you use this format as it helps us to review your application.

Minecraft Username : Edwinvelt
Date Joined : 03 February 2018
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Netherlands, around 8 till 10 PM
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes
What makes a great Guide according to you?: something that makes a great guide is that they know a lot of the map. i love to explore and see al the hidden details in the map.

Thank you for applying for Guide, Edwin.
We will discuss your application among ourselves and get back to you with our decision privately on the forums. If you have any questions, be sure to message any Guide on Discord or the Forums and we'll be sure to answer them! Until then, remain patient while we discuss and good luck!
-The Guide Team
(This thread has been locked from further comments)