• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted AranThranduil's Minigame Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

AranThranduil

Is going on an adventure!
Commoner
Credits
XP
-When did you join?
I first joined MCME on August11, 2018

-What is your current rank?
Commoner

-Why do you want this badge?
I’ve been on the server for almost two years now, and when I was a new player, one of the things that really got me invested in the server and kept me coming back was the countless races, quizzes, and hide and seek matches I took part in. Participating in these minigames made me feel super attached to the community, as playing games on MCME is both a great way to get to know the people around you, and a good way to familiarize yourself with different builds and locations on the server.

I think the minigame badge was an outstanding addition, as it allows members who aren’t necessarily the most talented builders or guiders to have a positive impact on the server, even if it is just something as simple as making a new player’s day a little brighter. I know for me personally, when I was starting out, it meant an awful lot when an older player was willing to take the time to play a minigame with me, and I’d love to have the opportunity to recreate some of those feelings for other new players. I look at the minigame badge as a great opportunity for me to help out in the community, and I hope you’ll take my application into consideration.

Best wishes,

AranThranduil

Last edited:
Application accepted!

I recommend now looking through the minigames manual, so you get a feeling of how to do stuff.

You have also been added to the how to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames.
If you have anymore questions, please speak to any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations!

Status
Not open for further replies.