• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Archimdes Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimdes

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Archimdes

Date Joined : 22 September 2019

What country are from / What time do you usually play online: I am from the U.K. and normally play in the afternoon but active on discord though out the day.

Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes

Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

What makes a great Guide according to you?

I’m going to avoid Waffling Here

- Communication: This is a very important aspect of being a guide to communicate to other player. You need to be able to use the right language at the right points as we are a internationals server. This also includes being patient, as it could be difficult for other players to communicate.

- Creativity: One if the big jobs of being a Guide is coming up with event ideas and following them through. Has people want to keep seeing new and interesting mini games you need to spice them up once in a while so people don’t become bored and distracted.

Quick thinking: We have over 100 new people join our sever each day with many questions which you might not have the answer too. So you to think on the spot.

Fun: Being a Guide is also meant to be fun. If your not having fun and sharing your thoughts then the chances are everyone else is the same!

I think that’s enough writing for me today

Hey @Archimedes !

Thank you for applying for the rank of Guide.

We are in the process of reviewing your application and discussing it. You may be asked to carry out a trial tour, of which is lead through discord.
We'll get back to you and if you have any other queries, please direct them towards myself, or any of the current guides.

Thank you for your patience, and good luck with the rest of your application.

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.