• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled Archimdes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Archimdes

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Archimdes
Date Joined : Sometime in September 2019
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: From a little island known as England
Are you regularly on our voice communication? Yes
Do you talk on our voice communication? Yes

Why would you like to be a Guide? Got bored with life and would like to come back (I know, what a shock!).
What makes a great Guide according to you? Someone who understands the server and enjoys the community. Guides are here to help create the wonderful atmosphere of MCME through, tours, mini games, events, teams (such as media, times, music etc) and all round just being there to help out new players and old alike.
What are your strengths and weaknesses in relation to the Guide role? Well I don’t have much in terms of muscle mass. However I think I’m quite a creative person, I love coming up with events and new ways for people to enjoy what MCME has to offer.

As we all know my lore is incredible!

What experience have you had on MCME? I was a guide in the past back in 2020 and 2021. In that time I also worked here and there on a few of the other committees/ teams.

Status
Not open for further replies.