• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Argonath revamp

TizioLeo_

Dirt Conaisseur
Commoner
Credits
XP
So, i was chilling in the server and went to the argonath, and after looking at them for a while i tought that they could be revamped, considering they are pretty old. The new building height limit is also a good reason to revamp them and make them, as described in the books, more massive and more looking like sentinels, because thats what they were, sentinels "protecting" the borders of gondor. Obviously you guys have many things to do first with new height limit, like higher mountains, updating a few buildings, so this idea its not on the top of the to do list, but it could be a nice idea in future. I had this tought and i wanted to share it.
Here's a couple pictures, so you can kinda understand what i mean

Attachments

• th (14).jpg
    th (14).jpg
    8.1 KB · Views: 129
  • th.jpg
    th.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 131
I like ya cut G.
Tho I wouldn't consider this until we get vertical stone slabs. :Make texture:

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220309-115348.png
    Screenshot_20220309-115348.png
    1 MB · Views: 123
There are already semi-official plans and concepts for redoing the statues. Just hang in there