• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

In Progress Arnep's Artist Application

Arnep

Builds trees by hand
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Date:
March 28th 2020

Jobs:
I do not remember all the jobs i've been in but I know what some of them are:
2020: Moria stalagmites (with maski I think), Andrast trees, Osgiliath wall ruining.
2022: Gladden fields blockmixing, Agar and Udul fishervillages (Islwyn and Glyndwr, it was a build day I think), several Udul terrain jobs with Rudo.
2024: 2 commoner Great Mines jobs.

Builds:
I dont think i've built anything in plotbuild, and my builds in themebuild are really old and bad.

I will add more builds here:

Interests:
I enjoy building any style but mostly some human and dwarven styles and I really like Easterling, Harad and Dunland. Trees and terrain is something I also enjoy building especially with the new forest update. I'd really like to build more stuff in fb but im pretty much out of ideas. Im going to update my first ever themebuild soon which is Dorwinion.

Motivation:
I've been on the server for almost 4 years, more or less active but now I want to actually contribute with something. I really like building with and using the resource packs, and because MCME is such an amazing server with an amazing community and impressing builds with so much level of detail, and the Middle Earth world is so cool with so many different unique and diverse architecture and terrain styles that somewhat resemble much of our real world, I would really like to contribute more and get myself better at building, which I probably will in this process.

Last edited: