• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Artist Application

@Jonatanknalle those points are valid, yet I never said they were not advanced in other regions of building just agriculture. And yes the theme is "gondorian farms" but I built the roads and buildings in the style of gondor just did the layout of the farms different and close to how rohan farms are. As you said that I never finished that build, which is true, but I never finished it due to the reason I got told to "enjoy commoner" and "you are something else".
I'd just like to point this out from a historical perspective, how can a society be 'advanced', but have no advancement in agriculture? Agriculture is necessary for a society to form. Cities cannot be founded without an adequate and sustainable supply of food. If there is no agriculture, there is no city, only nomadic tribes.

Are you sure you want to be an artist? Or do you just want to have the rank and not the responsibilities coming along with it? Why are applying evertime after getting demoted or resigning, I don't understand you motivations tbh, I like you, but I'm not sure, if this is the right way to go.
Yes im sure I want to be artist. Im not in it for the rank either, I truly do want to help the server via building. And yes I always end up applying again after I either resign or get demoted as each time I get the same urge to build on the server. Also, I know that this isnt saying much, but im commited this timeto work and help build on the server more than I have previously.

I'd just like to point this out from a historical perspective, how can a society be 'advanced', but have no advancement in agriculture? Agriculture is necessary for a society to form. Cities cannot be founded without an adequate and sustainable supply of food. If there is no agriculture, there is no city, only nomadic tribes.
That was my point.