• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Artist application

PureScoped

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP

Why I think I fit this role: I have heard many great things about your server and have seen many videos about it too. I am interested in this role because I love to build and I am looking for a medieval server to build on. I love to help with builds or even build my own things. I have built many medieval worlds on other devices so I think I would be a good fit in the artist role.

things I have done on your server: I have built the Theme build, Annuminas ruining located at -8949 4 40471 facing north.

Style of builds: I like to build all types of medieval styles but, my favorite is dwarven.

Hi,

I noticed you joined 2 days ago, I recommend trying to get commoner first, you get this by getting 10 votes from players artist / guide + for helping with jobs, helping in chat, being active etc. This will give you an extra layer of trust which can help with artist applications.
Also it is best to take screenshots of your builds / jobs you help with on the server or similar style builds you have previously made to help the staff judge your current ability.

- Gadge

Hello Pure,
I would like to see maybe some screenshots of your builds or something like that so we know how they actually are and i do want you to know all the lotr stuff isnt the basic medieval look for example gondor looks more roman. And i think you should Fully follow the app format -https://www.mcmiddleearth.com/threads/artist-application-format.202/
-Scooby