• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Cancelled Artist for TheMuffinLordYT

TheMuffinLordYT

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hey Its me TheMuffinLordYT, incase you didn't know. I would like artist thingy, I joined November 2020. I really like building themed builds. (I built fnaf 3~ times in mc) I follow Grians building stuff. I'm up for any challenge. Because LotR is awesome. Just give me a job and some block and your build is building. EDIT: Oh and I would like to try and merge worlds, I think that would be very cool like in random places you could find random stuff. Or I could work on interior instead if you want me to. Also my MCME build, I tried adding my castle but couldn't find my image for it.

Attachments

• x3gwdvZ.png
    x3gwdvZ.png
    400 KB · Views: 116
  • 1EXY3E5.png
    1EXY3E5.png
    886.7 KB · Views: 123
  • Sa9ZpMQ.png
    Sa9ZpMQ.png
    468.7 KB · Views: 126
  • y19Vbqr.png
    y19Vbqr.png
    510.3 KB · Views: 128
  • ug9irf3.png
    ug9irf3.png
    486.8 KB · Views: 123
Last edited:
Does it have to be medieval, cus the pics i showed you were themed from fnaf.
We mean themed builds on our server, using our texture packs. As said in the New Player Guide,
"Themed Builds are weekly organized building events. Each week will promote a certain theme, style or architecture in which you can show off your building skills, practice, or learn techniques from other people."

To build one log on MCME and do /theme. You might need to relog the first time to get in creative mode. There you will get a plot in which you will have to build something according to this week's theme (this week it's "castle").
A usefull command if you can't find your plot is /theme toplot

Also, as badger said, make sure to read and follow the Artist Application Format

We mean themed builds on our server, using our texture packs. As said in the New Player Guide,
"Themed Builds are weekly organized building events. Each week will promote a certain theme, style or architecture in which you can show off your building skills, practice, or learn techniques from other people."

To build one log on MCME and do /theme. You might need to relog the first time to get in creative mode. There you will get a plot in which you will have to build something according to this week's theme (this week it's "castle").
A usefull command if you can't find your plot is /theme toplot

Also, as badger said, make sure to read and follow the Artist Application Format
Thanks for telling me.