• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Artist: Jack_Sparow2225

HaitiNoah

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
date joined: Early Nov.
jobs: none yet
Style: gondorian/Dwarven
Off server build style: Midevil/Renisonce

I have a Medieval build uploaded onto Planet Mine craft and make forts and stuff on PE edition

Thank you for your application! Please change your forum name to your ingame name otherwise it is really confusing to us. Also please post links to screenshots of your build. Its a bit cumbersome to search for them on Planet Minecraft.

We now know your interest in helping on the server and you can improve your application step by step with more screenshots. To update your application edit your post above and reply to this thread. Just something like "update". This will make us notice your update. ;)

I will gladly give feeback about your builds when you'll post some links to screenshots.

Best you can do is participating in >>themed builds<<, >>jobs and plotbuilds<<. When you finished a job or plotbuild for a Designer, remember to ask him to give points to yourt/at application as described >>here<<.

Last edited: