• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Artist promotions / demotions

Is the watchlist only for those applicants who are very close to getting promoted to Artist or are all applicants on that list? If the answer is the latter, why am I not on that list, I have an Artist application

Is the watchlist only for those applicants who are very close to getting promoted to Artist or are all applicants on that list? If the answer is the latter, why am I not on that list, I have an Artist application
The watchlist is for parental applicant who have shown us ( mostly in jobs/themebuilds ) that they could be ranked up to artist. Not necesarily everyone who applies gets on the watchlist.

Watchlist basically means that you're already pretty close to having fulfilled the requirements to be promoted and therefore are being watched out for by me more closely. It's also possible to get Artist without getting on the watchlist intermediary.