• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Artist Rank Application-samgamgee10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, same as Eriol I would be really interested what you can do with the interior of the main hall of Formenos!

Ok, I have finished my Great Hall of Formenos interior and put in screenshots of it. You might want to go check it out for yourself in-game to find smaller improvements that I can make since I did not cover the whole hall with those screens.

Even though it is a bit a pity that you did not finish off your Formenos build, I can congratulate you to a promotion to Artist! Congratulations! Overall the build looks very fancy, looks like you created a good mix between the style of Minas Tirith and your own ideas! One very small thing I liked a lot is the wardrobe that was made with that 2x2 painting on the logs; so far I only knew it with planks instead of logs, but have to say that the log-variant is very innovative and looks really nice!

There's one other kind of thing I have to mention however: It seems that you maybe are a bit over-eager on Teamspeak now and then, and/or like to talk a lot. I would ask you to try to get your flood of words a bit under control in certain situations, especially that you talked over Nic on his trial tour was perceived a but unmatching by some. So please if others have the privilege to lead a discussion/tour/job give them some air for that and keep back a little!

Status
Not open for further replies.