• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled assasin2004728's Artist Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

assasin2004728

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I joined January 25th, 2018. As you can see, I'm new to this server, but I'm catching on quickly.

I have not participated in any Jobs, as I am just an Adventurer, but I made a theme build for Orc Camp.
I attached the pictures of that theme plot to this thread.
Although the theme build I participated in was an Orc Camp, I built it in the Eriador resource pack.

I am most used to that resource pack, but after looking at the other rps, I think my favorite thing to build would be either Mordor style or Dwarven.

The reason I'm applying is because as soon as I saw this server, I wanted to be a part in it, no matter how big or small. I have been a Lotr fan since I was a small kid, and always wondered what part I would play if I were to be in that universe.

I would be keen to participate in the construction of Mordor, or practically anything in Moria.

Since I am new to this server, I wouldn't care if I was promoted to Commoner instead of Artist, because I could be better introduced to how the building process functions.

Thanks,
assasin2004728

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    1.4 MB · Views: 222
  • Screenshot (2).png
    Screenshot (2).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 230
  • Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 241
  • Screenshot (4).png
    Screenshot (4).png
    1.1 MB · Views: 237
  • Screenshot (5).png
    Screenshot (5).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 247
Hello assasin2004728 (may I just call you assasin?) It's great to see such eager adventurers as you.
My tips to you for improving your chances of getting Artist is that you try and partake in as many jobs as you can to show that you can work well with others. Because whilst being good at building in the style of the server is key for an Artist, being able to work with others is almost as important. In doing so you'll also be wirking your way towards getting Commoner which is a rank you get when enough higher ranking members have voted for you (which they'll do if you show your dedication to the server via jobs) and it shows that you are being trusted by the community which in turn increases your chances of getting Artist.
You should also try and show that you are able to build in several of the server's different styles. This you can do either by including screenshots of jobs you've done in different regions in your Application or by partaking in several Theme Builds and put screenshots of that in your Application as well. Or preferably you do both to increase your chances even further as the more you show of your capabilities in your Application the greater the chance of getting Artist.
Oh and when you updateyour Application make sure to reply to it's thread with something like "updated" or "added this and that" as that will notify the Designers and Head Designers who evaluates the applications that you have updated yours.

Please update your application or the Artist Committee will not consider your application until we see an update and improvement to what was previously said by one of our artists.

This application has been denied due to no update or improvement to what was previously said by one of our designers. Please contact me directly if you feel you want to pursue this again.

Status
Not open for further replies.