Cancelled au revoir

Fireinferno13

One Of Us, One of Us
Commoner
Credits
0
XP
0
"What? Fire?? You too?!?"

Yeah ya know, with all these goodbye threads I thought to myself why not add another one? The enforcers are just being too fast and slow at the same time, so instead of waiting around I wanted to just let everyone know that I am leaving to go get some food... on the "other side" of campus.

Love,
Fire

PS be back in a few hours.

Help me get more likes than ooitsbirdo or Eaglz24 !
f80b152b.gif
 
Update: I am back from food, but this is goodbye because I am heading to the beach for a bit.

Yeah a shitty one I am glad that we can joke about all of this, good memes that attack other members of the community and cross the line get you banned
*sigh*

"moving forward we can improve... individual actions to avoid another drama event like this"

hmmm
It was too easy and also not at all what I was talking about within the context of said "quote" ;)
 
By making a bad meme ur not making the meme less memingfull (see what I did there, that was shite like what u tried)
 
Back
Top