• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Auto Teleport Macro

loocekibmi

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Supporter
Credits
XP
Based on popular request, I have made the script @meggawatts and myself have been working on public. A full(ish) walkthrough of the mod and how to create and use our script is available at the MCME Wiki

Use this thread for suggestions and/or code that you have created within this outstanding macro mod.

The Auto Tp disables as soon as i am called, am i doing something wrong? or are other people getting the same thing?

If enough people want auto tps, we could add it to the plugin for staff...
Well, usually the Staff don't want to be tp'ed to, which is why Artists and Rangers have to /call everytime they want to tp to a Staff member.

Artists and rangers can directly tp to staff without using the '/call' command.
It's more of 'etiquette' rather than a requirement for Artists/Rangers to /call staff first. At least that's what I've been 'taught'.

But the choice to enable auto tp would be entirely optional and could only be enable for yourself. The permission would also be given to Rangers so they could help people.

To be fair, as someone that uses the auto teleport macro, it's not exactly difficult to implement. It's a good idea in the long run perhaps just a more automatic bring system in tours when players get stuck or lost (this happens a lot and is why I use the script), however I feel that perhaps development should maybe be focused elsewhere first.

this wouldn't take long for me to write, and TS-integration is very nearly stable. I am also working on TheHelper that would need to be finished first. This is just an idea for the long term.