• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Aylalya's For(wo)man Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

aylalya

BBQ Pizza Lover
Staff member
Designer
Supporter
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : Aylalya
Date Joined : 5 August 2021

Are you regularly logged on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you actively speak on our voice communication?
Yes

Do you have any particular skills?
I would consider myself a decent builder in most styles. I’m patient and can easy accept grounded criticism. I try to make my preparations for the few jobs I have helped with as easy and clear as possible, so people with different building skills can easily understand them.
Some years as leader in a youth movement (chiro) where you have to create a weekly activity and a 2-week camp for younger and older children has helped me to communicate in a clearer way and be more creative, organized and punctual.

Why are you applying for this rank?
After the build day that I helped prepare and lead for the most part I feel like I would really enjoy doing more jobs like this. I liked helping and teaching newer (and older) players how to build on our server. A big part that I really like about jobs is the interaction with the new players, teaching them how the server works and helping them to be more interactive with the community. It is also a good way to explain and give feedback quickly to multiple people.
I also enjoy making step by step tutorials for the buildings that I make (like my fisher men huts in fb) so other people have an easy way of understanding the style I want to go for and can easily try to recreate it (even when no jobs are being run)

Some screenshots or pictures of your build attached:
click here

hype train GIF

First off all, thank you all for your kind reply's! :)

I have run 2 jobs so far, It was 2 times a derp fixing job in osgiliath
Sadly i forgot to take screenshots with everyone, so i will just add the job alerts.

the first job took around 1h
job 1.jpg

the second one took around 2h, but osgo should be derp free now!
job 2.jpg

Thank you all for who joined and helped me hosting the job.

I run a more creative job today.
We build stilted houses for my concept and I teached some how to use the flint and stick.
It was a very relaxed job that took around 2h and I gave some a plot to finish it on there own pace.

2022-08-21_22.13.32.jpg

Thanks for joining,
and thank you for hosting it and some feedback W0rld!

Status
Not open for further replies.