• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Bandit/ Traveler Camps on Linhir-Pelargir Road

I am sorry for not being around lately as I have been in Tennessee for the past week and a half.

@PINT00 all the camps are finished, you should go check them and see if there are any changes you want to make or things missing.

also if anyone wants to suggest details we can add that relate to the camps but aren't the actual camps themselves go ahead
I was thinking that, for the camps with the lookout posts, there could be a path (grass trodden on kind of path) leading from the camp to the lookouts, if that isn't already there.

I was thinking that, for the camps with the lookout posts, there could be a path (grass trodden on kind of path) leading from the camp to the lookouts, if that isn't already there.

There actually are little paths to the lookout post from the camps.

there are very faint paths, since the bandits are very cautious
however i think i will make them a bit less sparse

Yo everyone guess what?

WHAT?

Were-Done-Here-Bunny-Meyer-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yes you are reading correctly. After few ups and a lot of downs me, Ardelenia, Volcrest, and a lovely dog named DSESGH have finished.

I would love to thank every single person who helped big and small. If it was as small as a suggestion or as important as making a leader tent on behalf of me and all the other staff on this project we say thank-you. We can't say it enough THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU.

Last edited:
Yo everyone guess what?

WHAT?

Were-Done-Here-Bunny-Meyer-Reaction-Gif.gif

Yes you are reading correctly. After few ups and a lot of downs me, Aredelenia, Volcrest, and a lovely dog named DSESGH have finished.

I would love to thank every single person who helped big and small. If it was as small as a suggestion or as important as making a leader tent on behalf of me and all the other staff on this project we say thank-you. We can't say it enough THANK-YOU THANK-YOU THANK-YOU.
*Ardelenia