• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Banned>

Status
Not open for further replies.

MuthafuckerJones

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I was banned for literally no reason it says name change required? what does that even mean. just want to play the map. HELP!!!

Your username violates our Terms of Service (3.a). You need to change it before you can try to appeal your ban. Please notice that you have to change your forum name and your minecraft in game name.

Eriol, I wrote this whole paragraph and you beat me,

Hi, that means that you must change your minecraft name as it is against our Terms and Rules. If your forum name is your MC name then you should change the second word or come up with a new name altogether, this can be done by creating a Mojang account, linking your mc account and then you will see an option to change your name when on your Mojang account. We hope to see that you are able to get on however we also want to keep MCME family friendly.

Status
Not open for further replies.