• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Beast Bearcat’s Message to MCME

BeastBearcat

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
It has come to my attention that some members in this community are quite perturbed with my request to become commoner, some might call those people haters or other naughty names but I am not one of those people. I truly do hear what you are saying and I understand where you are coming from, however, this is why you are wrong. I believe I have already committed a lot to this community, more than certain unnamed commoners who did nothing to deserve it. I have a tiktok account named @mcme101 which has achieved as many likes in less than a month than your “official” tiktok has in nearly over 6 months. I have multiple designers willing to vote for me to become commoner and yet you are so demented that you cannot see what I bring to this community. A little over a month ago I created a forums post about the reasonings I should be commoner and that post achieved more upvotes than any other post had in a significant amount of time, that means more people were willing to interact with my silly little “adventurer” post than they have with anyones post in many weeks, I think that alone displays the backing I have in this community. I truly do understand that MCME has had their ways for promoting people to commoner for many years now, some might even call it a tradition, but, you know what it sounds like to me, it’s sounds like a dying discord. I believe you need to advance your ways and promoting me as commoner would be a step in the right direction. I do not want to just stop at commoner, I believe I have proven myself to be a loyal member of this community by creating a TikTok for it and putting in effort into the videos I make. I believe that I can transform this community into something it’s never been before across social media, and that all starts with my promotion to commoner.

#makebeastbearcatcommoner

P.S. the reason for my absence from the discord chat is due to the fact that I just recently moved away from my family and into college for my freshman year. Now that I am in the swing of things I plan on being more involved in the community via discord, forums, etc.

Dear Bearcat,

I understand we've got you quite upset... our back and forth in team chat was not meant as official feedback to your application so I will try to clarify.

I love how enthusiastic you are about MCME but I have to say, creating a bootleg TikTok account with our official logo and uploading 2 videos related to MCME, then claiming you have done much more for the community than many other members, is really not the way to go about it. MCME is about building Middle Earth and the community that comes with it together. I hear many people do enjoy your presence on Discord and I believe you are an entertaining part of the community but as you may have heard, one of the main things that was brought up by the members who were against your promotion is that you've not joined the server nor contributed to the completion of our goal here, in a real way yet. I'm not here to defend the Commoner promotion process, I know it has its flaws and I don't doubt that there are commoners that did less for becoming a commoner than you. However, the way you approach this kinda shows me that you have not quite understood MCME yet. Commoner is not supposed to be a status symbol. Commoner is a rank that emphasizes our active members that have potential to someday join the team.

Having said all that, as noted in team chat, I'm fully in favor of giving you a chance. I offered texturing/model-making as a good contribution on your part but I now see that you may be interested in the video and media side of things. Reach out to me (as you should have done about the TikTok in the first place) and we'll figure out where you fit in.

This is your chance to show you are serious about this :D.

Last edited:
A lot of the images you posted on the TikTok are freebooted from other peoples builds/servers, and are not from MCME, not a great way to advertise us.

Also just a tip for future reference: calling the people you want something from ''demented'', is not a great way to go about achieving what you want

Last edited:
Dear Bearcat,

I understand we've got you quite upset... our back and forth in team chat was not meant as official feedback to your application so I will try to clarify.

I love how enthusiastic you are about MCME but I have to say, creating a bootleg TikTok account with our official logo and uploading 2 videos related to MCME, then claiming you have done much more for the community than many other members, is really not the way to go about it. MCME is about building Middle Earth and the community that comes with it together. I hear many people do enjoy your presence on Discord and I believe you are an entertaining part of the community but as you may have heard, one of the main things that was brought up by the members who were against your promotion is that you've not joined the server nor contributed to the completion of our goal here, in a real way yet. I'm not here to defend the Commoner promotion process, I know it has its flaws and I don't doubt that there are commoners that did less for becoming a commoner than you. However, the way you approach this kinda shows me that you have not quite understood MCME yet. Commoner is not supposed to be a status symbol. Commoner is a rank that emphasizes our active members that have potential to someday join the team.

Having said all that, as noted in team chat, I'm fully in favor of giving you a chance. I offered texturing/model-making as a good contribution on your part but I now see that you may be interested in the video and media side of things. Reach out to me (as you should have done about the TikTok in the first place) and we'll figure out where you fit in.

Thank you
A lot of the images you posted on the TikTok are freebooted from other peoples builds/servers, and are not from MCME, not a great way to advertise us.
i searched up mcme and that is what was shown so ‍♂️

Also just a tip for future reference: calling the people you want something from ''demented'', is not a great way to go about achieving what you want
True but… ratio

Dear Bearcat,

Thank you toti for responding, what I meant by the first part is that people get promoted to commoner all the time for doing nothing. I apologize for creating the tiktok, however it is clearly advertised as a “fan account” so I do not believe that it is that much of a problem, but I will delete it if you would like. I joined the server from my laptop today and participated in a job so I hope that can show I am more serious now about it, sorry but I simply don’t have enough time to act as a editor on the tiktok account. I would love to help with video ideas but acting as an editor would be hard with my schedule right now. I look forward to hearing your reply.

Thank you toti for responding, what I meant by the first part is that people get promoted to commoner all the time for doing nothing. I apologize for creating the tiktok, however it is clearly advertised as a “fan account” so I do not believe that it is that much of a problem, but I will delete it if you would like. I joined the server from my laptop today and participated in a job so I hope that can show I am more serious now about it, sorry but I simply don’t have enough time to act as a editor on the tiktok account. I would love to help with video ideas but acting as an editor would be hard with my schedule right now. I look forward to hearing your reply.
Also, People do NOT get commoner for nothing. Every commoner has been active, and participating events prior to beeing "promoted".