• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted BlondeSeal84451's minigame Badge application

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlondeSeal84451

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello, this is my minigames badge application.

• When did you join: Early january 2022

• What is your current rank: commoner

• Do you regularly use our voice communication: no, sorry I do not

• Why would you like this badge: Because I am quite active on the server, and Sometimes I get slightly bored, and minigames are a great way to break the monotony. :)

• If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it: Id say about at least once a day.

• How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable: Take peoples game requests, talk lots, choose loads of different maps, and change what game I am running often.

Thanks,

-seal

Application accepted

It took some time to discuss your application, because the guides don't have many personal interections with you yet, but you are quite active in your time zone, so I decided to still give you the badge. I recommend you to look through the minigames manual and the race list now, to get a feeling of how to start and run stuff. You have also been added to the how-to channel on Discord. It contains some useful tips and tricks regarding minigames. If you have more questions, please ask any of the Guides or myself.

Congratulations on achieving this badge!

Status
Not open for further replies.