• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted bobingvar

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobingvar

12 Years Veteran
Credits
XP
Eavening! My name is bobingvar and i would like to apply for artist.
I joined the server on November 11th 2011.
Since that time, I have participated in countless jobs, and hosted many of them myself :)
Here is the link to my album containing the themed builds I have participated in, plus some other builds I've made on the server:
I like working on infrastructures such as towns and villages, rather that greater singular buildings. Besides from that, I enjoy working with wood and stone.
I have been away for a year now due to the army. But now as I have started my studies i'll have more time to spend on the server and I feel that I would make a bigger resource for the server as an artist.
Thanks for reading my app, I look forward to your reply :)
-bawb

Last edited:
I am really sorry but your application is not valid, the Ent in one of your Themed Builds seems to extend over the borders of the Themed Build plot which is strictly prohibited. Disciplinary measures will be taken by our Enforcer team soon.

jk welcome back :D
(maybe check out the Artist manual, although not much should have changed: Artist Manual)

Status
Not open for further replies.