• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Buckland Town Signage and Borders

Ardelenia

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello. I have a suggestion regarding the towns of Bucklebury and Standelf. On the image to the left below, I have marked the current signs with blue dots and the implied border with a blue line, also highlighting two points of interest in red. As you can see, Bucklebury Ferry is rather far from the town it is named after, and, more importantly, Brandy Hall is completely within Standelf despite the lore placing it in (or on the hill above) Bucklebury. I propose moving the signs south somewhat to change the implied border. In addition to the placement of the ferry and Brandy Hall, this will make Bucklebury significantly larger than Standelf which is appropriate since it is the chief town.
Screen Shot 2021-03-30 at 7.13.24 PM.png

Please feel free to reply if you have questions or counterarguments. I hope this is a small enough change to be implemented without much hassle!
- Ardelenia