• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Build Battle Theme Ideas!

Archimdes

MCME Connaisseur
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hello All,

I want your suggestions for theme we can have in Build Battle!

Build Battle happens every week on Sunday, starting at 6pm GMT, 7pm BST, 8pm Server Time. It’s a hour fun, chaos and laughter!

Your suggestion can be anything! From a train station to a YouTubers studio.

See you on Sunday.
Stay Safe,
-A

Favourite place or favourite movie after hobbit and LOTR

I know!!

a treehouse with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it etc.

I know!!

a treehouse with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it with a tree growing inside of it with a tree house in it etc.
A giant mushroom