• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Builders Purge

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
It is to my regret that a large majority of people from across the ranks had to be let go. This was mainly due to inactivity. There was also the step-downs of several staff, which is due to them not being able to keep up with the Designer role or the spark of planning and leading has left them.

It is not to my liking that I have to see so many go, but as talked about in the Builder's meeting, giving people titles they are not keeping up to, means nothing and won't help anybody. I don't require anybody ot be active every day, I realize real life happens, however, for the Artists demoted in the initial purge, they have been inactive for quite some time and don't contribute to any project. For the staff it is a 1 on 1 talk with me. We decide what is best for each person. If we don't have standards, our team and rank mean almost nothing. Hopefully, though this it will be easier to manage people and we will work more as a team. All people demoted in order to regain rank have to undergo application process or contact me respectively.

Thank you to all those that have been demoted for the work you have done at MCME!

Kind regards, BWOT

You know, naming the thread “purge” might rub some people the wrong way. Also might have been best to include a list unless you’re saving it for the Times. If you are you probably should have put it here instead.

The real time list was on Discord, which most current players use to get the quick announcements. Sorry Fire, you didn't make it :( I sent you a message on discord I am pretty sure. Also, because it has been used in the past as A Builders Purge, I kind of doubt anyone is taking it the wrong way. Everyone, if I could find discord contact info got a message.

The whole list will be out in the Times