• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Builderschool

NicTheFifth

Developer
Developer
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Hey

Recently Will_em, _Luk, Tyranystraz and me had the idea to remake the Builderschool.

For those that dont know what that is, it is a place where you can learn how to build in minecraft.

We have all the topics from the old Builderschool, but we would like new ideas, so you can check this list Builderschool plan. And propose something, also think of how hard it is and mark it with easy, medium or hard.

Hope a lot of ideas will come here and that the Builderschool will be finished soon!

@CEFKILLA96 "A visual guide to building in minecraft aimed at new members looking to increase their skills"

Last edited:
I have always found that once new members grasp the grid/column/arch system applied to most builds, they just need to know how to improvise in difficult circumstances and they are on their easy way to become artist. I think it would be good to see that particular topic especially emphasized in the new Builderschool.

I would find this quite helpful as ATM I can not build (unless paths or streams, done a lot of those in Eriol's jobs)

Good idea, but where will you build it? It used to be on freebuild and i was a no-touchy zone, but a lot of do-touchy happened over time which is a damn shame.

u mad bro
68541917.jpg

I have always found that once new members grasp the grid/column/arch system applied to most builds, they just need to know how to improvise in difficult circumstances and they are on their easy way to become artist. I think it would be good to see that particular topic especially emphasized in the new Builderschool.
YES
I'm going to try to see if I can find a couple of good examples and a sort of method that you can use as a tool to do this.

On the security thing, I got this.
There is a reason why anyone can build there; it's because I want to motivate anyone to add their own class to it and help out. This will give newcomers the opportunity to get to know older members and makes a better community. So feel free to add your own stuff, just make sure we know about it by either telling me, nic or finrod.

So is this happening? Or happened? Or just a visual guide in plot world?

-Nvm

Last edited: