• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

• Did you know you can upload your screenshots to your own Media section?.You can get ratings and comments on the uploaded material!

BWOT's Screenshot Tour

BWOT

One Of Us, One of Us
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Well, I have been convinced to take a break from building all the time on the server and to take short breaks of re-exploring MCME. While I am doing this I will take screenshots of the landmarks, interesting places and all the back alleys, caves and corners which have been discovered by few;). So far I started in Minas Tirith to do some test shots but from there I will start from the beginning at where everybody starts in MCME, Bag End.

eLMPIIO.png

N3aAmht.png
3rLnVMw.png

JrWm4iz.png

uy2uRPh.png
qZbTZ9Q.png

pER4sSg.png
r2zl801.png

7W9tOB0.png
qezmSTk.png
v6KhjaX.png

Hope you guys enjoy them and sorry that they were broken for a bit :p.

Last edited:
*********UPDATE*********

Pt. 1 of Screenshot Tour

Bag End and the surrounding areas

2j9xo4m.png

VMuzswV.png
64EhfFr.png

yY1iKID.png

O8rfawL.png
ii5Lzy1.png

J449teV.png

O37vX6M.png