• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Cair Andros Contest

can the winners become artist is they aren't artist already
Theres no guarantee for that, but your chances would be quite good if you apply for artist then. But you will still need a (very good) ThemedBuild, theres no way around those

Team Name:Seal's Team
Team Participants:Seal3824,codeflight123,Spratacus57
(Also,where will I be sent the code?)

Last edited:
On the main Cair Andros thread, the barracks area is marked as "Watchtower, Barracks, and Dungeons" - would it be better if we included the dungeons in the build? I know it doesn't say anything about it in this thread; I just want to know:p

On the main Cair Andros thread, the barracks area is marked as "Watchtower, Barracks, and Dungeons" - would it be better if we included the dungeons in the build? I know it doesn't say anything about it in this thread; I just want to know:p

Don't worry about the dungeons, it will be handled after ;)
Updated.

rooms for soldiers, training areas, dining halls, watch towers. A barracks is essentially a usually fortified home for soldiers.

can the winners become artist is they aren't artist already
Every artist needs an artist application which is found on the forums under the applications thread. You can use your contest build as an optional extra, but theme builds are required in the app. So only contest builds won't make you artist.