• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Finished Cair Andros Contest

TEAM NAME: Cain't Buildros
TEAM MEMBERS: yours truly

Cain't Buildros (plot: CA4)​

I see what you did there.

dEGfEyy.png

I don't know what CA4 is supposed to stand for. This joke sucks, I quit :'(

Mother of God...........

CA4 is an empty plot on the Cair Andros build contest, MY empty plot!

The team name for that plot is Cain't Buildros (A play on words if that needed explaining)

"Can't Build" and a picture of an empty plot. Was it that much of a stretch for someone to get it!?

Mah god. I thought it was a picture of the sign saying CA4, and that that was some clever joke for some reason that was beyond me. Focusing on the wrong part of the picture I guess.

I my search to understand the joke I googled CA4 and everything. Turns out CA4 is the Central-America-4 border agreement which, much like the schengen area in Europe, allows for free movement between the central American nations of El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.

It could also be Carbonic andryhase 4 (CA4), a large family of zinc metalloenzymes that catalyse(speed up, or lower the amount of energy needed to start the reaction, or both! :)) the reversible hydration of carbon dioxide (CO2). Though I figured that probably wasn't the joke.

Then I searched for Cafor (see, CA four = cafor) which brought results of a high school in Cali, Columbia, or a spanish website which provides education about 'el trabajo yel desarollo humano'.
I thought though, that this joke had nothing to do with Spanish websites or latin american high schools. So I searched on!

For cafour, which only brought me Carrefour, a chain of french supermarchés, or hypermarchés according to themselves. Apperently you can also shop online and they will bring it to your house :D.

Anyway, that's when I gave up.

Last edited:
Mah god. I thought it was a picture of the sign saying CA4, and that that was some clever joke for some reason that was beyond me. Focusing on the wrong part of the picture I guess.

I my search to understand the joke I googled CA4 and everything. Turns out CA4 is the Central-America-4 border agreement which, much like the schengen area in Europe, allows for free movement between the central American nations of El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras and Nicaragua.

It could also be Carbonic andryhase 4 (CA4), a large family of zinc metalloenzymes that catalyse(speed up, or lower the amount of energy needed to start the reaction, or both! :)) the reversible hydration of carbon dioxide (CO2). Though I figured that probably wasn't the joke.

Then I searched for Cafor (see, CA four = cafor) which brought results of a high school in Cali, Columbia, or a spanish website which provides education about 'el trabajo yel desarollo humano'.
I thought though, that this joke had nothing to do with Spanish websites or latin american high schools. So I searched on!

For cafour, which only brought me Carrefour, a chain of french supermarchés, or hypermarchés according to themselves. Apperently you can also shop online and they will bring it to your house :D.

Anyway, that's when I gave up.

Wow, you really overthought that one haha

Yeah likewise mad, I couldn't figure out why carbon anhydrase 4 had to do with building, maybe it could have been a recycle joke in biochemistry, or a mutation of the enzyme that makes it inactive or a different binding of a ligand, or a non-induced form situation or... waaaahhh my head.

Let's get Scientific!