- When did you join? 15/10/2017
- What is your current rank? Commoner
- Do you regularly use our voice communication? Have always been on mute as of yet.
- Why would you like this badge? Although the server is much less active in my timezone there are still a great number of adventurers online and I think having someone on to host games would really enhance their experience on MCME.
- If you were to get the badge, how often would you use it? I’m very active on the server so I would most likely be hosting games atleast once a week.
- How would you make the minigames fun and enjoyable? I will try to include adventurers and help them if they are new to the game mode we are playing. Additionally I have a pretty good knowledge of and experience with the various mini games on the server and would gladly host a wide variety depending on what people want at the time not just my own personal preference.