• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Cannot use chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daumer

Expert Stream Digger
Credits
XP
I can't write anything in the chat except for commands. When I hit enter it says "cannot send chat message". Am I doing something wrong?

Hey Daumer,
At the moment I have no idea what the problem could be. Send me a private message ("Start Conversation") when you are online and I will try to help you. Also you should try to get Discord, that will enable you to participate in serverchat from outside the game. I think there is an Discord invitation link each time when you join the server.

-Eriol

Nah I had the same thing like 3 or 4 years ago. I had it for about 6 months and it suddenly stopped. It was on every server but I also was able to run commands. Very strange and I still don't know what it was

Status
Not open for further replies.