• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved cant access ban list

Status
Not open for further replies.

3ds1217

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
I want to appeal my ban but when I click on the link to the ban list it shows nothing. Anyone know how to appeal my ban without the ban list? I need it for my date and reason.

Well, you can't access the list because the link in the resources section is on mcme.co, which no longer holds any information. So, you need to ask a bounder.

You already posted an appeal and it was Denied.
2/8/2014- 3ds1217- Use of offensive language to other players - Denied

i just dont understand why i cant have a second chance! I accidentaly typed the f-word about 5 months ago, and ive learned my lesson. I miss this server so much and i want to play on it again :(

I would do anything any one asks me to do. Ever since i got banned i learned to behave on servers. Please :(

Hey Dyno, did he just say it once? Or multiple times? Maybe we could confirm his story if we got that information.

And also, I've seen other players say it too, and got off with a warning.

However, if this was a recurring event, I can't say the bounders decision was wrong.

Hey Dyno, did he just say it once? Or multiple times? Maybe we could confirm his story if we got that information.

And also, I've seen other players say it too, and got off with a warning.

However, if this was a recurring event, I can't say the bounders decision was wrong.
If an ob is banned because of abusive language and then denied an appeal, that means that he probably said something really bad and not just a swearword once but a spamflow with multiple warnings of staff.
It be best if you'd leave bans and appeals for those that know the entire story and those are bounders. I appreciate that you try to help him, but when you don't know the inside and out of bans like bounders do, you can't judge on anything objectively.

Close thread if no re-appeal is granted?

If you really want to play again, buy a new minecraft account.
No, do not buy a new Minecraft account because that would be ban evasion. Once you login, it tells us what account you used to have anyways, so you would just get banned again and put yourself in more trouble.

No, do not buy a new Minecraft account because that would be ban evasion. Once you login, it tells us what account you used to have anyways, so you would just get banned again and put yourself in more trouble.

Oh ok, did not know that.
But if someone did actually buy a new account just to be able to be on MCME again, I think that shows that they really are dedicated to the community. Either that or they are very dedicated to being trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.