• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Can't Log In to Build Server

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheFro2

Is going on an adventure!
Supporter
Credits
XP
Hey, y'all! It's been a very, very long time since I last joined the server. For some reason I can't make any connection with the server, and I have no idea what's wrong. I've disconnected/reconnected, uninstalled/reinstalled Minecraft. Maybe I'm black listed? Idk, anyone think they can help?

Hey Fro, no you shouldn't be banned or blacklisted. The server was down for an extended period a day ago, but is now back up. We are running 1.8, and as of this post it is up.

The ip is build.mcmiddleearth.com, not arda.mcme.co like it used to be. I don't know if that's what you're using - just making sure;)

hey, i was wondering is the server down because everytime i try to connect with the build server this message comes up java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

hey, i was wondering is the server down because everytime i try to connect with the build server this message comes up java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
That is a client side error. Have you tried relogging (closing and reopening your minecraft)?

The connection refused part leads me to believe that you do not have the correct address. build.mcmiddleearth.com should get you on, if the problem persists try connecting to the ip with 5.9.85.67

If none of that work try a trace route on mac or windows.
Best of luck @Starpro747 ,
- Dallen

Status
Not open for further replies.