• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Can't Talk in minecraft

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Otomic

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hi I'm new to the server and I aspire to build within the server but that is another topic. So, when in minecraft I cant talk on the server. I say e.g. "Hi". But nothing happens. So I say it again and it comes up with a 1 minute cooldown. However the cooldown never ends. I even waited around half an hour whilst exploring Bag End. But yet I was still unable to talk. This affects my ability to teleport also, so I am limited to going around on foot. I managed to make it well beyond the stone trolls from the hobbit though.

You also have that with other commands, such as warps you say? Is your in game nick The_Otomic? If so I can start doing some checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.