• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Canceled CaptainCatholic

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorCatholic

Sneaky Anvil Dropper
Credits
XP
Minecraft Username : CaptainCatholic
Date Joined : 06 April 2018
What country are from / What time do you usually play online: Canada/Varies
Are you regularly on our voice communication? No
Do you talk on our voice communication? No

What makes a great Guide according to you?

A good Guide needs to know the books of Middle Earth Like the back of his hand, like me. I have read the Simrilion as well as al of the books, The Hobbit, The Fellowship Of the Ring, The Two Towers, And Return Of the King. A Good Guide must also Be able to communicate and have fun, like me. Also A good guide must know several people on the server, and welcome new players every time. That's Me!

I love this server and I want to help in it's creation,
Thank you for listening,
God bless
CaptainCatholic

Last edited:
After long consideration the Guide Team has decided to deny your application, due to not enough time on the server, also part of being guide is the ability to talk in voice chat and run Tours through Discord. We Welcome you to reapply at a later time.
-Regards Mandolore100 (Head Guide)

Status
Not open for further replies.