• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Changes to Artist and Foreman applications

barteldvn

Head of Building
Staff member
Vala
Supporter
Credits
XP
If you are currently an applicant these changes will affect you, so please read carefully.

Artist and Foremen applications.
- Every member of Staff (Designer and Manager) will be part of the process of both Artist and Foreman applications. This will mean they'll reply to applications, can be reached out to for further feedback, will run trial jobs...
- Staff will be able to promote Adventurers/Commoners to Artist and Artists/Guides to Foreman. Staff will discuss applicants amongst each other and once satisfied by the skill displayed throughout the application promote them to Artist/Foreman.

Why?
Even though I am happy with the results of my current application system, I think that Staff would be able to keep it to equal standard, yet provide more direct and more personalized feedback, which I hope will help applicants improve their skill more quickly and stay more motivated.

#noteverypostneedstobelong

Last edited: