• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Christmas Gift Unwrapping Event

JarNO_WAY

Slab Fanatic
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
1607805131477.png

MCME Christmas Gift Unwrapping Event 2020
hosted by JarNO_WAY

1607809215238.png
Hi all!
This year we're gonna bring the christmas spirit back like the succesfull event it had last year; Santa came by and left presents for everyone on MCME who hasn't been naughty, or rather, the joint force of friends. Because this year again you can send amazing (or horrible) gifts to your friends on MCME, and let's hope they very much enjoy it (or absolutely despise it)!

What should I do?
If you want to give someone on the server something fun or unspeakably terrible, all you have to do is one of two things. you can:
1. Shoot me (Jarno) a DM on discord and tell me what you want to give, and who it's for. optionally, you can tell who it's from, but that's not required.
2. leave a book in the designated chest at the entrance of the guideHQ, containing the same information as stated before.
after this, I'll take care of the rest! Yes, this is a very accessible event!

(please don't do both, I gotta keep track some way :))
You have until December the 23rd, 23:59:59 Amsterdam time to hand in your present ideas!

What should I give?
You can gift basically anything as long as fits in a chest! If you can't think of something, here are some examples from last year:
  • a book with a poem
  • scraps of paper with a thank you on it
  • crack
  • several stacks of dirt
  • trophy's with awards granting a questionable honor
  • human heads
  • several other types of books
  • Diamonds from Raffy <3
  • coal
feel free to go wild though! any type of named item or book is fun, and just think of something funny that someone else could appreciate (or hate)!

note: you can give an unllimited amount of presents to an unlimited amount of people. But costs go to you! :)

What's the event like?
on december 28th, on 8pm UTC, we will all gather in snowy Edoras and sit around the christmas tree. there, everyone will gather to unpack presents! Be there, even if you didn't send someone else a present! There's a chance you get one yourself!!

I hope I see you there!!!

-big hugs and kisses, JarNO_WAY

Last edited: