• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Civilization in Forochel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cwshugg

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Please disregard this - this is an old thread that was moved here - please look at the other thread: "Suri-Kyla, the Capital of Forochel."

Last edited:
Another note, I probably should have put this in project applications, but I didn't due to it not being on the "available projects" list.

1) this should indeed be moved to project applications by an enforcer (or other person capable of doing so) and you @Cwshugg should edit the beginning of this post to follow the project application format. there is a place to write that no, this is not on the list of projects
2) see how this works in one of our texture packs, likely eriador. you might have to change things
3) could you put one or two screenshots of inside a tent/tents

Hey there, thanks for the response. You are right, I'll get rid of this post and put it under project applications. I'll also use the correct format.

The tents aren't quite up to par yet, but I will take a screenshot of them ASAP.

Status
Not open for further replies.