• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Under review Colored Footprints.

Melkor_Belegurth

Yellow Flower Puncher
Supporter
Credits
XP
After seeing that the Ober desert was filled and became green, I flew above it and noticed the footprints of Gandalf and Pippin, I also noticed that the footprints in the crossroads between Helm's Deep and Isengard are all messy and weird.

My idea is to add colored footprints based on the different splits the Fellowship went, for example: normal color for Aragorn and the hunters, white for Gandalf and Pippin, and eventually also red for Frodo and blue for Bilbo. (These are just an example, can use different colors or different style of footprints entirely like maybe horseprints)

I think it will help adventurers (and everyone else who are trying to follow the Fellowship's path) a lot, it will help them decide which character they would want to follow, and which character has been to where.

Right now as I stated, the footprints of Gandalf and Pippin lead almost all the way from Edoras to Minas Tirith, and Aragorn's prints goes from Edoras to Minas Tirith as well, a thing which can confuse players.