• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted Confused_Llama1's (LlamaJaden1) Tour Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

ConfusedLlama_

Another Moria Worker
Supporter
Commoner
Credits
XP
Tours
  • When did you join?
I joined on the 7th of April 2020
  • What is your current rank?
Commoner
  • What do you think you can do to make a good Tour
Go to interesting places (hidden gems) that are rarely explored as well as popular locations that new players are dying to see, involve lots of lore knowledge about the locations you are touring and server knowledge so people are interested. Include some jokes so people have fun, be positive and answer all questions to the best of your ability. Encourage people to ask questions and give feedback, plan the tour in advance so you know everything about the locations you are touring.
  • Why do you want this badge?
I want to help keep new players excited and interested in MCME and help them feel included into the amazing community of MCME. I am a very active player and can run tours when there are no guides on. I love helping introduce people to the server and keep them excited about the wonderful map.

Last edited:
Heya Llama!

First of all, thanks for your patience whilst we get this sorted out. There's been a lot happening as of late, so thank you for your patience whilst we had some other issues to deal with first!

The Guides have discussed your application and we've concluded that we would like you to complete a small trial tour.

You are to choose a location on the server and a date and time to present said location.
During this trial tour, you will be expected to give an informative and interesting account on that area of the server in a comprehensive manner.
If you have any questions or queries, please direct them here.

Respond with a location and time for your trial tour and we will work from there.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.