• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Accepted ConfusedLlama_'s Guide Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ran another Shire tour today. Thanks to all the spectacular people who joined hope you enjoyed it :D .

2020-07-15_20.10.15.png

Hello everyone, I bring unfortunate news. As of Saturday 18th of July I will be gone for exactly 1 week. This means I wont be able to do any of the usual things like run tours or minigames. I will still be active on discord. I do hope this wont affect my application to much but we will see :eek:.

Hey all, so for my trial tour how is the 30th of July at anywhere from 5pm bst to 8pm bst (let me know which works best)

Did another tour from Potd to Pelargir. I know ive done this one quite a bit but i really enjoy running it and I think people like it :D .

2020-07-29_15.24.09.png

Also I forgot to say the locations of the tour o_O . We will be touring around hobbiton specifically: Michel Delving, Waymeet, Hobbiton, Bywater, Frogmorton, Bucklebury, Bonfireglade, Tom Bombadils house and the village of Bree at around 6pm ifthat works for everyone :)

Status
Not open for further replies.