Accepted ConfusedLlama's Voxel Sniper Badge Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Update: same cliffs (without shaders for Mershy)
 

Attachments

  • 778.webp
    778.webp
    282.8 KB · Views: 324
  • 657575.webp
    657575.webp
    332.6 KB · Views: 296
  • 6777.webp
    6777.webp
    368 KB · Views: 289
  • 46564.webp
    46564.webp
    276.1 KB · Views: 304
  • un222known.webp
    un222known.webp
    335.7 KB · Views: 289
sa
@ConfusedLlama_ you said you will be using it to create pvp maps, any visuals of something you would create for that (pure interest here :D )
sorry, missed this question. I have already drawn up plans for an interior of Mount Doom map (lots of bridges and halls/corridors, which seem to be very popular according to the survey I put out) I have also drawn up a plan for a new elytra race course that I will hopefully be adding to the PvP server soon (using the race game on the minigames plugin now that this has been added to the PvP server). I would like to share these plans with you however I don't think this thread is the correct place as I would like to keep some surprises :P :D . Hope that answers your question.
 
Update: Started a new cliff, want to get good at these, Its far from done in its current state but I think it's coming along alright :D
these wonderful screenshots were taken by @EffieFrag
 

Attachments

  • 2021-02-08_01.20.17.webp
    2021-02-08_01.20.17.webp
    99.2 KB · Views: 280
  • 2021-02-08_01.20.43.webp
    2021-02-08_01.20.43.webp
    105.7 KB · Views: 288
  • 2021-02-08_01.20.06.webp
    2021-02-08_01.20.06.webp
    94.4 KB · Views: 295
Update: did some desert rock features (not really sure what else to call them :P )

Also included the inspiration photos for comparison
 

Attachments

  • 2021-02-20_05.37.22.webp
    2021-02-20_05.37.22.webp
    90.2 KB · Views: 295
  • 2021-02-20_05.37.39.webp
    2021-02-20_05.37.39.webp
    125.9 KB · Views: 291
  • 2021-02-20_05.38.39.webp
    2021-02-20_05.38.39.webp
    131.1 KB · Views: 294
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 05.44.44.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 05.44.44.webp
    43.9 KB · Views: 311
  • Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 05.44.59.webp
    Screen Shot 2021-02-20 at 05.44.59.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 282
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top