• Welcome to MCME!

Minecraft Middle Earth is a Minecraft community that recreates the world described by JRR Tolkien and his writings. Everyone can participate in organized events in which we collaborate to create major landmarks, terrain, caves, castles, towns, farms and more.

To get started, visit The New Player Guide

Joining the server

Joining the server can be done straight away, but you will have to pass the New Player Quiz. Use the The New Player Guide to get acquainted with our community.

IP: build.mcmiddleearth.com

Resolved Connection issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

B1oober

Is going on an adventure!
Credits
XP
Hello there!
Im a newcomer to this server and i have a connection problem. When i try to connect to both the freebuild and the build server i get the message "internal exception java.io.ioexception: an existing connection was forcibly closed by the remote host".

I've tried researching what could be the reason, but there doesnt seem to be a solution right away(?).

I also noticed in the New Player Guide, that you had to do like a test in order to be able to join the server. I havent found anywhere i could take this test, so might that be the problem? :)

Currently i'm using the newest version of MC, 1.18.1. I saw in an older thread that you need to use 1.17.2-1.17.10 in order to logon. Could this be it?

Thanks in advance! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.