to uwu0rld helped i have, hmmm, building a storage hut near cair andros i did.
From a cursory look:
Things I like:
1st I like the use of the supports for the rafters.
2nd use of various types of boxes and store containers.
3rd the subtle use of different blocks in the actually structure of the building. ie the rope wrapped logs
4th armor stands usage. not over used but gives small details
Things I think you need to work on:
1st yeet the mats. that leather texture causes my eyes physical pain every time I see it. Dirt, dust, hay, and straw mats are all ok but the leather needs to go.
2nd Need to learn how to use interior walls and dividing walls to break up the space. Each space (especially if it for large scale storage) should have a purpose. In this case you could put all of a certain type of box or produce or object into one room and have a completely different item elsewhere; think like your mom's pantry. She sure knows where everything is and everything has an order to its placement.
3rd. Need to learn how to use storage furniture to its maximum utility. Boxes should not just be strewed everywhere. Free Standing shelves, hanging shelves, wall hooks, etc. all have purposes for different types of objects. you can also use said furniture as a pseudo dividing wall.